over 2 years ago
Scientific Projects 40
Involved study groups, competence networks and epidemiological and clinical trials are listed here, as well as completed ones, of which research results are conserved. All of these entities are called "projects" within the Health Atlas.
Publications resulting from the provided data and models of scientific projects are listed here. Publications are the central component of the Health Atlas and all related entities are accessible from there.
Algorithm-based predictions, simulation models, geo data and phenotype definitions are gathered within the Health Atlas and available as download or interactive webapplication for research purposes.
- an interoperable ontology-based semantic platform to share highly annotated data, novel ontologies, usable models and working software tools;
- an advanced, application-oriented analytic pipeline for a clinical and scientific user community to provide disease-related phenotype classifications, omics based disease sub-classifications, risk predictions and simulation models for diseases and organ functions
- On the Parametrization of Epidemiologic Models-Lessons from Modelling COVID-19 Epidemic.
Publication - added about 1 month ago
- BS Abbreviations
Data file - added 2 months ago
- Bulletin COVID-19 Leipzig 2022-07-11
Document - added 2 months ago
- ICIMTH 2022
Event - added 3 months ago
- ICIMTH 2022 Presentation
Presentation - added 3 months ago
- LGG combiSOM data portrayal quick start guide
Presentation - added 4 months ago
- LGG combiSOM portraying workspace
Data file - added 5 months ago
- Multi-omics cartography of glioma heterogeneity
Publication - added 5 months ago
By tag: [show all]
Content tagged with Human Disease concepts
Projects: 15, Publications: 572, Models: 14, Data files: 330