- since 2023: Research Assistant at IMISE of Leipzig University
- 2016 - 2022: Research Assistant at JULIE Lab of Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- 2015 - 2016: Research Assistant at Chemnitz University of Technology, Chair Media Informatics and Chair Practical Computer Science
- 2007 - 2015: Student Assistant at Klinikum Chemnitz (Klinik für Allgemein- und Viszeralchirurgie)
- 2012 - 2015: Studies of Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology (Master of Science)
- 2007 - 2012: ...
Projects: LHA - Leipzig Health Atlas, LIFE Adult, LIFE - Leipzig Research Center for Civilization Diseases, LIFE HNC - Head and Neck Cancer Group, LIFE Heart, MMML - Molecular mechanisms in malignant lymphoma, GLA - German Lymphoma Alliance, MMML Demonstrators - Molecular Mechanisms in Malignant Lymphomas - Demonstrators of Personalized Medicine, HaematoOpt - Individualized model-based managing of the next-cycle thrombopenia of CHOEP/CHOP treated patients based on platelets dynamics during the previous cycles, e:Med, GC-HBOC - German Consortium for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer, GC-HNPCC - German Consortium for Hereditary Non-Polyposis Colorectal Cancer, MMML-MYC-SYS, NLP4CR - Natural Language Processing for Clinical Research, Genetical Statistics and Systems Biology, SepNet - German Competence Network Sepsis, LIFE Child, HNPCC-Sys - Genomic and transcriptomic heterogeneity of colorectal tumours arising in Lynch syndrome, GGN - German Glioma Network, CAPSys - Footprints of Sepsis Framed Within Community Acquired Pneumonia in the Blood Transcriptome, CapSys - Systems Medicine of Community Acquired Pneumonia, ProstataCA, HaematoSys - Systems biology of haematopoiesis and haematopoietic neoplasia, SMITH - Smart Medical Information Technology for Healthcare, Task Force COVID-19 Leipzig, NFDI4Health, POLAR - Polypharmacy, Drug Interactions, Risks, Management of health information systems, LivSys Transfer - Transfer of the LivSys in vitro system for hepatotoxicity into application, Project Test Demonstrator, Fundus photography as tool for analysis of eyes of subjects with diabetes, Clinical Trials Leipzig, NFDI4Health - TA3 Services, STOP-NUC, SCALE-TORThttps://orcid.org/0000-0001-8344-0658